Review # 9: Jersey Boys

Since it just came back to New York City as an off-Broadway production, I would like to Review Jersey Boys (The Broadway Version). So let's get started!

Plot: Based on the true story of the band Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons, Jersey Boys is about four guys from New Jersey starting from rock bottom, ended up at the very top in the music world in the 1960s. You will hear some of their stories about their songs, their troubles, and their talent. Here you will hear some familiar songs such as Oh What A Night, Sherry, Big Girls Don't Cry, Walk Like A Man, and many more. For me this story was amazing and I loved every second of it. It was amazing.

Characters: I loved everyone who played a part in this story. I mean I can't really judge the characters in the show because this happened in real life. The actors did a really great job playing the boys though. It seemed like they had so much fun with playing the part and it was so enjoyable to see.

Songs: Most of the songs they used for the musical was some of their own hits from the band itself, like Oh What A Night and Sherry. These songs are very catchy and I love listening to them because each song they wrote tells a story and that what I love about Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons songs, they are like nothing else.

Sets: I loved the sets. they were so great. They had cars on stage and they had cool hidden doors on stage as well. The stage also had an upstairs so you could have seen some of the characters go up and down the stage. The sets were so fun and I enjoyed them.

In all, Jersey Boys is probably one of my favorite shows. I loved everything about it. I recommend that you should not take a kid under 12 to see Jersey Boys because they curse a lot and they do a lot of bad things in the show. Besides the movie is rated R so it's not a good show to see with the kids or immature teenagers. Mature teens and adults should go see the show. I also recommend that fans who like Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons should see this show as well. Even though the show is not on Broadway anymore, it is now in an Off-Broadway production. So I hope you all can get a chance to see Jersey Boys.


Comments

Popular Posts