Review # 5: Aladdin

A few weeks ago I saw Aladdin again for the 2nd time in a few years. So here are my thoughts about this Disney show.

Plot: The plot is the same plot of the movie with the same name that came out in 1992. The plot is about Aladdin and he is a poor boy with no money. He falls in love with the princess named Jasmine. But in order to marry her, Aladdin has to be a prince and Aladdin is far from a prince. Luckily Aladdin found a magic lamp with a magic Genie inside. He can grand him any 3 wishes he wants. But an evil sorcerer named Jafar wants the lamp all to himself so he can become sultan. Will Aladdin marry Jasmine? Will Aladdin stop Jafar in time? Find out in Aladdin. I loved the plot and even though it had some changes to the movie plot I really like it.

Characters: The characters were so fun! Aladdin was so charming, Genie, Lago, and Aladdin's 3 friends were funny. They made Jafar so evil and clever and he was a powerful character to watch. Jasmine was also powerful and her songs made her stand tall as a princess. I loved all the characters and I loved all the feel to them. It made them feel real.

Songs: The songs are the best part of the show. They are great to listen too. I rather listen to the Broadway show soundtrack than the movie soundtrack. I also loved all the new songs they added to the show. The songs were so good and I couldn't think of any other way they would do the songs. It was just amazing.

Sets: The sets were great it really showed like you were there with them. The place where Aladdin meets Genie was so cool and the stuff they did was great. There is too much to say about the set so I'm just going to say that were awesome.

In the end, Aladdin is a great Disney show all and all. It is fun for everyone. Kids, teenagers, and even adults. I also suggest this show if you are a big Disney fan. You are bound to fall in love with Disney's Aladdin.



Comments

Popular Posts